Ever wonder how this cute hamster became the Hamster Bachelor? Watch his audition tape! It's just in time for a Hamster Valentine's Day!
Butternut's Strawberry Cake Recipe:
2 spoonfuls of plain non-fat Greek yogurt
1 teaspoon of coconut flour
1. Mash 1 strawberry and plain non-fat Greek yogurt together (you don't have to use the same amount used here)
2. Add some coconut flour to the mixture and form a flattened ball
3. Preheat oven at 350 degrees
4. Place cake on a non-stick baking sheet
5. Bake at 350 degrees for about 30 minutes, until hardened (baking times can vary by oven)
6. Remove and let cool in the fridge
7. Mash half of a strawberry with a spoonful of yogurt to make a pink frosting effect and dollop on top of the cake
8. Cut a heart-shaped piece out of a strawberry and place on top
Don't forget to Like, Share and Subscribe so you can always join me for breakfast. Alright, enough small talk, let's go nibble!